ERMAC was formed in 2003 by five municipal agencies who partnered together in the spirit of support and cooperation that continues today. The partnership group purchases insurance products & services.
ERMAC’s professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service to its membership. They continue to find unique ways to utilize the partnership to assist the members to control or reduce costs within their agencies.
- Utilizes the fixed reserve loss ratio method by putting 85% of each dollar in reserves.
- Maintains constant rates and premium deferral plans to assist agencies with budgets.
- Leverages the reinsurance and excess markets to stabilized deposit premiums for membership.
- No premium assessments. All losses are paid from reserves.
- Sizable reserve base to provide for catastrophic losses.
- Reduces costs by using services offered through its excess carriers thus avoiding duplication of efforts and costs.
- ERMAC’s success has limited the need for risk sharing.
- ERMAC seeks comprehensive coverage at the best available pricing
- ERMAC reduced member premiums by over 50% in the new property program.
Primary & Excess Coverage
- General Liability
- Auto Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Boiler & Machinery
- Cyber Liability
- Public Officials Errors and Omissions
- Police Liablity
- Extended Pollution
- Auto Physical Damage