The Exclusive Risk Management Authority of California (ERMAC) was founded in 2003 specifically for the purpose of providing risk-sharing and risk-transfer municipal liability protection to California Governmental Agencies. The Authority has been very successful in providing comprehensive coverage while maintaining stable premiums. The Authority has never assessed its members and continues to maintain extremely strong reserves. The following provides some insights into the direction, products and services associated with ERMAC.
|Kari Mendoza – City of Beaumont
|Michael Lawson – City of Hayward
|Mellissa Guerrero – City of Santa Maria
Vision / Mission Statement:
The Authority, by focusing exclusively on the needs of California Governmental Agencies, provides superior, tailored risk-protection products and services to its selected membership in the most efficient and economical manner possible.
Products & Services:
- Municipal Liability Risk Sharing (CGL Broad form)
- Municipal Liability Risk Transfer (Reinsurance)
- Self Insured Retention (SIR) Financial Evaluation
- Surplus/Reserve Investment Portfolio Management
- Loss Litigation Consulting
- Loss Stabilization Plan
- Property/Earthquake/Crime/Fiduciary Products
|Alliant – Lilian Vanvieldt
|JLT Re (North America) Inc.
|Certified Public Accountant
|James Marta and Company